Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 86

Thread: I'm off to shoot 'Monster Garage"

  1. #31
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I got my calendar marked, Thanks... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Chainsaw Chick peeps!
    Guess what I just found out.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Apparently the airdate has been moved up for Cherie's appearance on
    Monster Garage!

    According to Hope Moore, the associate producer of MONSTER GARAGE,
    the LOGSPLITTER AIRDATE is March 21, 2005 [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    It's funny how I couldn't have "hoped more" for this good news and it turns out to come from someone named Hope Moore!

    Monster Garage aires on the Discovery Channel!
    I'll let you know immediately, if not sooner, when I find out more!

    I am getting really excited about seeing Cherie Currie, the Chainsaw Chick, carving away, right there, on my very own TV screen!

    And it won't be long now!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #33
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Save Mr Danger. I had my VCR programmed for, April 11th. I have now reprogrammed it for March 21st.
    It is repeated a lot, but I don't want to try to chase it down (like those Matlock's). So thanks for the [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] on the new date.

    RogEr

  4. #34
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya-hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    "There once was a girl [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] from LA
    who captured this knight's heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    I must say
    With a magic chainsaw in hand
    She carved Love [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    throughout the land
    to ultimately brighten [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] our day..."

    Always,
    Sir L

  6. #36
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh! Sir L!!
    I wish our castles weren't so far apart!!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  7. #37
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    LemmeSeeNow, according to my CCalculations, that's one week from this coming Monday!

    Cherie's appearance on MONSTER GARAGE is almost here!!!
    I intend to record on both VCRs just in case one of them messes up!

    So anyway.......<font size="4">WOW!!!!!!</font>
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ March 12, 2005 12:28 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  8. #38
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="1">EIGHT</font>
    <font size="3">EIGHT</font>
    <font size="4">EIGHT</font>
    <font size="5">EIGHT</font>
    <font size="6">EIGHT</font>
    <font size="6">DAYS TO GO!!!!</font>
    <marquee>Until Monster Garage with Cherie Currie, the Chainsaw Chick!</marquee>

    I don't know about ya'all but I am getting very excited!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #39
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pleeeease, can someone record Monster Garage for me too? Also on DVD it's ok. I had asked a friend of mine to record from his satellite tv, but he said that european Discovery Channel is not the same that you see in US [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    If someone can record it or copy it for me it'd be a big big favour! Bye

    Cristina

  10. #40
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hello all - Hey Gus - well with just eight days to go I think I will dedicate a song to Cherie.

    You guessed it - The Beatles "Eight Days a Week"

    Cheers everyone!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic